My office understands the importance of protecting your personal information. To help you understand how I am doing that, I have outlined below how the office would disclose your information.
This office will collect, use and disclose only necessary information about you for the following purposes:
· To collect information for nutritional assessment
· To collect fees relating to the services offered by Chantelle Luther Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant™ Professional
· To provide a means of communication for such information as seminars, workshops and newsletters or to provide handouts and additional nutritional information via email or by social media.
· To the client’s doctor/health practitioner(s)
· To colleagues of Chantelle Luther, Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant™ Professional, such as a chiropractor, massage therapist, naturopath or medical doctor, for the purposes of client nutritional support (all client confidentiality is maintained)
· To an emergency service if one's life could be endangered
I will only share your information with your consent. Storage, retention and destruction of your personal information complies with existing legislation and privacy protocols.
I am trained in the appropriate uses and protection of your information.
The privacy officer of KindredHeartbeets Inc is Chantelle Luther.
The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of KindredHeartbeets Inc. Please note that KindredHeartbeets Inc is not a dietitian, physician, pharmacist or other licensed healthcare professional. The information on this website is NOT intended as medical advice, nor is it intended to replace the care of a qualified health care professional. This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any diseases. Always consult with your primary care physician or licensed healthcare provider for all diagnosis and treatment of any diseases or conditions, for medications or medical advice as well as before changing your health care regimen.